Top 7 Steps to Increase Popularity throughout Instagram
This is the generation wherein more and more people are on social media. You don’t set up an Instagram account for nothing, thus having one is almost always equal to gaining followers and increasing exposure. So read on and let’s learn a few tips on how to make Instagram popularity a possibility.
1. You need to ensure that your Instagram account has been active for at least three months and is steadily growing in the right direction. The popular page is based on several factors including the tenure of an account. There are very few photos on the front page that are linked to new accounts.
2. External links are bad for your popularity on Instagram, unless they are for other social media sites and you are an established user. It has been discovered that users with more than 1000 followers can successfully backlink to external websites. You need to ensure that you follow the guidelines and do not spam.
3. You need to ensure that you get your followers involved and that at least 20% of them like your images. The more followers you can have that play an active role will help to increase your popularity. Thousands of followers may seem appealing, but if they play no purpose, they are pointless to have on your account.
4. The images that you post must receive at least 400 likes from non-followers, which will indicate that the photo was top quality and appealing. This ensures that users cannot cheat and that their accounts are real. You want people outside of your followers to be attracted to your images, and help to build your reputation.
5. Hashtags have become an element of social media sites that can help to gain more followers, and they are straightforward to use. However, you need to ensure that you use them correctly, and in proportion to the number of likes that you receive. Instagram wants to ensure that you do not cheat your way to the top, simply by using popular hashtags.
6. Instagram works with an algorithm system, which means that you need to gain likes and followers fast. The faster you can attract people, the more popular you will become, and the greater the chance of being on the popular page. You will discover that if you can attract likes within 90 minutes of posting, you will be considered for the popular page.
7. Finally, the most vital thing to increase your popularity is to receive high ratings, which will provide a greater chance of being on the popularity page. In a similar way to Google, you need to ensure that you rank highly on the page. Instagram scores the users based on their overall input and contribution to the community.
These are an excellent guide to ensure that you increase the popularity of your Instagram account, and create a lasting community. You need to ensure that you only post top quality images as these are likely to be followed more than bad images. Established, updated accounts will also be far more successful than accounts that are badly controlled.
Take the time to enjoy your Instagram account, and become part of the huge community of followers that use it every day. There are many incredible benefits to using an Instagram account, and you will soon enjoy the support you receive. You need to update daily, but never rush the choice of images, and you will be a success.